What are Tailored Day Services (TDS)?
TDS is an individualized, customized service for adults in the areas of vocational, educational and/or community access support. This service is offered is in lieu of a traditional day program, work activity program or Supported Employment program. Services are provided on a 1:1 staff to participant ratio for up to 8 hours per week.
What services are offered as a part of TDS?
- Support with post-secondary education (in class, homework, registration, accommodations, communication, advocacy)
- Support with volunteer or employment experiences
- Career exploration
- Support with developing a micro-enterprise business
- Any other supports that increase the individual’s ability to lead an integrated and inclusive life
- Community access
- All services are provided at a 1:1 staff to participant ratio
- Up to 8 hours per week of 1:1 support with stated goals
Who can receive Tailored Day Services?
- Individuals receiving services from the Regional Center
- Individuals who do not want to be part of a “traditional” day program, and need support with services offered through TDS
- We are open to working with all individuals and have a non-exclusionary policy
For more information contact:
Monique Migdol, Regional Director
email@example.com | (408) 423-9484) ext. 102