What are Tailored Day Services?
This is an individualized, customized TDS service for adults in the area of vocational, educational and or community access. This service is offered is in lieu of a traditional day program, Work Activity Program or Supported Employment Program. Services are provided on a 1;1 staff to participant ratio for up to 9 hours per week.
What services are a part of TDS as offered by Employment & Community Options?
- Support with post-secondary education (in class, homework, registration, accommodations, communication, advocacy)
- Support with volunteer or employment experiences
- Career exploration
- Support with developing a micro-enterprise business
- Any other supports that increase the individual’s ability to lead an integrated and inclusive life
- Community access
- All services are provided at a 1:1 staff to participant ratio
- Up to 9 hours per week of 1:1 support with stated goals
Who can receive Tailored Day Services?
- Individuals receiving services from the Regional Center
- Individuals who do not want to be part of a “traditional” day program, and need support with services offered through TDS
- We are open to working with all individuals and have a non-exclusionary policy
For more information contact:
Serena Saints, Regional Director
Ssaints@optionsforall.org | (951)283-7128