Event Planning Committee
Volunteer on the Event Planning Committee!
Purpose: To engage the community more fully in the activities
and mission of the agency, enriching the lives of all.
The Event Planning Committees are located in San Bernardino, and San Diego. They meet once a month and are comprised of families, employers and potential employers, and other interested community members and we want you to join!
The Event Planning Committees are responsible for the planning of and providing support for our annual events. San Diego hosts a tasting event, Taste of Our Community, every March and San Bernardino hosts an annual fundraiser every June.
Each member is asked to use their talents to enhance the event by contributing to the planning process and working on various tasks that include:
- Recruit wineries, breweries, restaurants and caterers to participate
- Secure in-kind auction item donations
- Invite guests to attend from personal network
We are seeking people who:
- Possess strong organizational and people skills
- Think creatively
- Able to follow deadlines and work independently
- Are dynamic and marketing minded
- Are team players
Volunteer on the Event Planning Committee near you! Contact Alaina M. Purcell at 858-565-9870 ext. 101 or email@example.com for more information and our next meeting date.
View other volunteer committees here!